Sunday, October 9, 2011

Yamaha YFM 700R Raptor - Quad Road Legal

!±8± Yamaha YFM 700R Raptor - Quad Road Legal

I decided it was time for something a little 'special experience. Wasted no time, I made my way to try out some of the high-end quad and see how it went, both on and off road.

First, if you try to decide what I wanted to try, I went and talked to some people who have experienced quad for many years. Once I had all the basics to consider that of those around, I went down with my legal credentials, so I can test drive to see a couple of bikeswhat they want.

Yamaha was only recently replaced the old 660, no injection for the 700R fuel injected single overhead cam shafts - and boy, were as different from the test side.

I tried the 660, had more than 2000 miles and it looked as if someone had thrown small pebbles into the exhaust system, while pumping around Sa But once you have increased the speed from 800 rpm to a minimum, that the little DIY noise disappeared.

I pulled my helmet and gloves and Iwent, rolling to tame the street to get a feel of handling response, and handling of the bike to get. The first impression was that he felt very soft and moved to the front end a good deal, but that could be resolved safely, and only a few pounds.

After crossing some roads and some areas I thought it was great fun had all the necessary courage and it worked very well on different surfaces.

Within an hour I was back to begging to dealers for the 700RMy thoughts were like a lot: "In view of the errors that I had found, he would do this simply for the new model!"

Wrong!

The engine seemed surprisingly different and had only about 300 miles less than the 660 I drove previously covered. He slipped on my hat and went the same way as before.

Oh my God, he surely did something wrong with Yamaha - the quad bike was handling like Bambi on ice!

It 'was terrible to drive in a straight line and needed someserious changes to it will be photographed in front of and directed me to keep in the side of the road - but this has been incorrectly set and the apprentice was tracking the wrong?

It does not seem to be the case. After returning to the dealers I talked seriously with the technical guys have confirmed the terrible nature of the operation and asked me, a "modified" to try to feel real.

Fortunately, one in each hand and within minutes I went and testsomething that the same could probably still looked a bit 'lower - but it was.

This was so different, and he went in the direction we wanted. How strikingly different from my previous experience, this bike did not jump and was much more stable on the road, you could lift the front feel like it accelerates away.

Was a complete off-road fun, you had the feeling of complete stability when pushing the back end of how you feel, and without fearwould be lifted from one side.

My mind has been made, I returned to the dealer and placed my order on that day. These are the changes that have taken the bike test I did:

Both the front and tremors were wrapped in nice and tight, so there was very little else. Two-inch spacer was placed on the rear wheels to create stability Both drop the front suspension and the reading of three inches. This is what is no longer in the front to grab the Sun asphaltstrong it makes you feel like you went in the ditch>

The total cost of the adjustments was just before 180GBP - and probably the best money I could have spent on the bike.


Yamaha YFM 700R Raptor - Quad Road Legal

Price Insinkerator Compact

No comments:

Post a Comment